Background & Purpose of the Job
Kallos Vietnam strives to be most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Kallos continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Kallos's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Kallos to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers around the world.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about discovering and solving complicated problems, learning complex systems, working with numbers, and organizing and communicating data and reports. You will also be passionate about helping the team make great decisions based on data, possess exceptional skills in project management and data reporting, and be interested in e-commerce industry.
You will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Candidates must be successful both as individual contributors and in a team environment, and must be obsessed with serving the customer. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a deadline-driven work environment.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Work closely with business teams and programs to identify, define and document analytical reporting needs – baseline problem statement through deep dive analytics.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Generate high quality and insightful recommendations, thereby drive value and program / process efficiency.
- Track and documents changes in functional and business specifications so as to accurately identify and measure KPIs.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis.
- Participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility - thereby resolve problems including organizational, analytical & procedural.
- Penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for a minimum of 3-months.
- Must be able to legally work in Vietnam.
- Strong analytical skills – has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draws conclusion by making appropriate assumptions.
- Organization skills – demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English.
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams and gather project/program requirements.
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and Advanced Excel (Array and Statistical formulas).
- Knowledge of analytics & statistical tools such as SAS, PowerBI, SQL & ETL DW concepts.
- Understanding of visualization tools such as Tableau, Datazen, SSRS is a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce industry.
- Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma a strong plus.
- Experience in modeling complex business scenarios.
Recruitment scams & fraud warning
We will never ask for the exchange of money or credit card details in the Recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior individuals at Kallos Vietnam. If in doubt, please ignore the message.