Background & Purpose of the Job
At Kallos, we believe every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team. The HR will be the front line HR representative to the Team Lead in the Kallos Vietnam. As an integral part of the HR team, you will help drive a positive experience through facilitating engagement activities and managing complex queries.
You will address low-risk employee cases (including conflict resolutions) and support investigations for employee relations issues. In addition, you will partner with operations and HR teams to execute standard company-wide programs actively seeking opportunities to invent and simplify.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Coach and support Team Leads on HR related topics.
- Employee case management in line with local legislation.
- Support investigations in line with local legislation.
- Support implementation to address and improve the workplace environment and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute hiring, recruiting and engagement initiatives.
- Partner with the HR team to develop, implement and maintain communication plans.
- Lead or support HR projects as assigned.
- Collect and analyze data to assist the HR team to draw insights on attrition, attendance, workforce management, recruitment and engagement initiatives.
- Conduct audits for compliance; apply knowledge of local employee law and legislation with supervision of management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary qualification.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Fluent command of Vietnamese and English, in both written and verbal form.
- Knowledge of Human Resource and employment law.
- Ability to collect, collate and analyze data.
- Able to maintain utmost confidentiality and protect sensitive HR information.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Recruitment scams & fraud warning
We will never ask for the exchange of money or credit card details in the Recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior individuals at Kallos Vietnam. If in doubt, please ignore the message.